Consumer Choice Radio, hosted by Yaël Ossowski (@YaelOss) & David Clement (@ClementLiberty).
For this episode, David rides solo.
- INTERVIEW: Bjorn Lomborg (@BjornLomborg) – President of the Copenhagen Consensus Center and several books on climate science and economics. He is the author of the newly released False Alarm: How Climate Change Panic Costs Us Trillions, Hurts the Poor, and Fails to Fix the Planet
- Book: https://amzn.to/3fP97PQ
- Real Climate Solutions
- Why don’t we use cost-benefit analysis in climate change rhetoric?
- Where should we spend our money to mitigate climate change
- Does coronavirus elevate the arguments made in the book?
- The NYT hit piece review by Joseph Stiglitz
- Bjorn’s response: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/new-yo…
- Plus: stats on drinking alcohol during the pandemic and more.
Broadcast on The Big Talker 106.7 WFBT FM on July 25, 2020.