Consumer Choice Radio, hosted by Yaël Ossowski (@YaelOss) & David Clement (@ClementLiberty).
INTERVIEW: Chris Snowdon (@cjsnowdon) – Head of Lifestyle Economics at the Institute of Economic Affairs
Book: Polemics https://amzn.to/3bKk2ZT
- Alcohol and dietary guidelines
- Impact of the lockdown
- Alcohol and Tobacco Prohibition
- The New Temperance Movement
- Changes in the Drinks Industry
- The Real Cost of Lockdowns
INTERVIEW: Dr Kathleen Hefferon – Post Doctoral Associate, Department of Microbiology, Cornell University
- Sustainable agriculture is no panacea
- Pesticides, chemicals, and the need for innovative farming
- The environmentalists who want to bring us back to stone age agriculture
Broadcast on The Big Talker 106.7 WFBT FM on September 12, 2020.