The green candles are adding up and another block has cleared the mempool.
For this edition of the Fix The Money podcast, Niko and Yaël cover the latest articles from the Substack:
- The importance of publishing on “block time”
- A small BTC rally and some fiat pontificiations
- The Davos crowd and Bitcoin (FT on the crypto train?)
- Use of satoshis by ordinary Ukrainians
- The rise of maximalism (as a good thing)
- The fragile excitement of the Bitcoin Lightning Network.
Yaël: @yaeloss / nostr: a367f9eb1cb3a241a7f3646f31cd6d597bbbbf8eaeb5cd2e707d09b00633efea
Published on the Fix The Money podcast and Substack.